5.9.14

Surfing Newgale - 15-17 August 2014


It's been too long since we went surfing.

So we went.

We walked from Newgale to Aberreddy, 

Interesting,

very interesting.

Clearly the locals have a sense of humour.

The cliff walk is stunning,

with the unmistakable extinct volcanoes dotting the landscape.

The Blue Hole, empty of people when I was last here, is now heaving.

Some of our group swam around to it and back, diving from the ledges once they were there.

Ha Ha Haaaaa.
Can't imagine who put him up to that!

Walking the other way from the campsite at Newgale we followed the long sandy beach.

We walked a fair bit during the weekend.

Others were more energetic.

I thought this was interesting. 
What do you think?

It's a lovely area for a break,

and despite all the wandering about, ice cream eating and jumping off ledges, we did go surfing, but didn't take the wet camera.

No shots of us falling about in the waves for you to titter at.

SORRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.