13.12.16

Burgos, Spain - Tue 6.12.16 - Thur 8.12.16


Our week has gone like this.

3 of us, Me, MeWally and our friend Ed, set off on the 24 hour ferry journey from Plymouth to Santander

A chance to look for whales and dolphin – and we saw both.

  Santander, always eye catching.

Day 2 – Wed 7.12.16

The beauty of driving is that you can spend as long as you like on the journey to and from your destination. The journey is part of the holiday.


 
Camping in the mountainous area near Burgos, was a must, despite the 0 degree temp. We loved it; Ed hated every windswept frozen moment in his tiny tent. No more camping for him!

 We liked the campsite with its' kitch planting ideas. I was in plant heaven.

Tomorrow we move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.