25.12.16

Gibralter - 16.12.16


We gathered up Ed from his place and we hit the road for the day!

 First clue....

 Got it yet??

 So, here we are. in the centre of things.
Lovely fish n chips in ROYS

 Yep. End of the day. And what a view.

 All these vessels waiting to off/on load.

 Last time, THE ONLY TIME (30 years ago), the bubble lift wasn't running ...
for  1 DAY 
:|

We cruised the bus routes (backpacking) slept out on top of a fort (dolphin watching) and were marched of the 'Island' by the plain clothed mob.
This time no problems at all ??

Pretty good though. 
we'll be back for a day or so soon.
Ed, I think, has his own tale to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.