15.2.15

Rose' Baby Shower - Sunday 15.2.15


ROSE ,
Thank You 
 for inviting me to your 
BABY SHOWER

Click Here to see Some of Rose and Toms' wedding snaps
Our gorgeous hostess.

 Sumptuous food!

 Lots of most excellent gifts

 for our lovely

 mum to be.

 As the gifts Were  Opened,

 we ate and drank almost everything on the table.

Even Rose found time to enjoy

 CAKE !!

As did her sister, seen here deciding which half of the cake gets eaten first.

And THANK YOU Sue for my Birthday treat;
no, it's not my birthday today.
Soon though,
VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.