17.1.15

Dartmoor - Sat 17.1.15


 Last night was a night of trivial pursuits.

 Paul getting in touch with his arty side.

 Cute.

 Becca adding the finishing touches - the work of 4 people.

Oggy, Graham.
 Chatting is the main thing.
LOL!
Paul, Rich.
 As was drinking.
MeWally, Howie.
 and computers.

John (standing), David (younster), Chris (Davids' dad).
 Bit of a conflab.

Gerry and Phil
 Concentrated friendship.

 Today offered the Upper Dart, The Loop, and The Plym for the paddlers to try.
Paddlers ages ranged from 14 to 76 -
 pretty good huh?

 For the rest a walk around Burrator Reservoir was the choice.
Age range for the walkers 9 months - 82. Not a bad spread either.

 Lectures were delivered,

 babies were educated,

 dogs practiced for their moment on white water.

 But mostly we walked and

 took in the views.

 Gin clear reflections,

 Looked great,

despite the lack of sun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.