17.9.14

River Severn and the Cakerey - 7.9.14


You  know what they say,
You Gotta Burn Some To Earn Some.
So we did.

 The River Severn,
so good they named it.

: )

 Exceptionally dangerous

 and beautiful,

what more could we want?


CAKE
of course!

We had a couple of pieces each with our perfect cuppa and then bought a takeaway (carry out).
I don't know how they make the choccy shortcake, put it on a doily, put all that on a paper plate, bag it, seal it and tag it all for a couple of quid. 
I'm not complaining though.
 Click HERE  and HERE for past posts about the Cakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.