19.5.15

Racing Motorbiker - Monday 18.5.15

MeWally has had his Christmas present ...
at last!!

at Donington Park.

 2:1 student:instructor ratio

 All Honda 4 cylinder 650's;
for the beginners

 Steady first few laps.

 All the clothing can be supplied in the cost of the lessons,
and as it was a wet day, MeWallys hired leathers were covered with a black nylon babygrow.

 He had 15 minutes on the track,

 getting the hang of the corners

 and memorizing the track.

 Looks like a giggle.

After quarter of an hour they got off their bikes and had a 15 minute debrief and bike handling lesson.
Another group used the bikes at this point and they then alternated for the rest of the session.
Shame no one told me; I thought the lesson was over!

 Still, the main thing is that it wasn't
and he spent over 4 hours learning how to race.

Sadly, thanks to those rubbish communications on the day, I only saw MeWally complete a few laps. 
So, no snaps of him going flat out!
I can tell by the big, daft grin on his happy face that he loved every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.