4.1.15

Camber Sands - 3.1.15

And so to Climping Beach for a cuppa

 Climping was shut,
 as you can see, it was shut.
In fact, judging by this misjudged notice
CLIMPING IS ALWAYS 
SHUT.

 We found tea here at the garden centre/farm shop near Ford (as in 'open prison').

 We got to Camber Sands just as darkness fell.
Full moon!

 Next morning - 
I take a look around our holiday home.

 We seem to have landed on our feet

 with this little place.

 We have a couple of balconies,

 and a great view of the water.

 Sadly, we don't have a coffee pot, but they have supplied a glass jug, a plastic funnel and kitchen roll.
It felt rather like a management training challenge.
Coffee tasted fine.

 Our home from home includes the beach cafe too.
RESULT!!

We booked the holiday home through 
www.kentandsussexcottages.co.uk
highly recommended.

 We set off for a walk along the beach towards dungerness.

Enjoy our stroll along this unusual shore.



Don't want to have your shingle shoving off.

 This lady walked past me, she was 'wearing' a sleeping bad as a skirt.
 I thought it looked great.




MOD land = dead tank

Sunset






Shells in holy rocks






What a lovely first day in East Sussex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.