20.11.14

Brighton Friday - Monday 31 - 3.11.14

A weekend in Brighton is just the thing when your house has dry rot chemicals doing their thing.

Kereen put us up right royally.

So enjoy these images of a hip English resort.

The view from our breakfast on the balcony. The 'Lanes' stretching out below us.

Looky, look, I've bought a new pair of shoes-gorgeous - I don't get out much!

 Loving these steps.

 It tipped down on Sunday soaking the 
LONDON TO BRIGHTON VINTAGE CAR RALLY
participants.

  They made it, in spite of the appalling conditions.

A few vehicles needed attention,

 but most were loaded up ready for the journey home.

 The weather got savage, which called for a walk along the front.

 fantastic.

 Big sea, little person.

 This monochrome day ended in glorious technicolor.

Sadly we were due to head home, so we took a last look at the beach before bidding goodbye to our friends.

:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.