26.9.13

Thones Via Ferrata

We headed for Thones
where folks kitted up and walked up through the woods

to begin a long climb.

Paul decided to hang by his hands.

Luke took a more traditional approach,

People made their way across to the main rock face,

where they were to meet up.

Carol,

Climbing past each other.

The other Phil makes his way across.

People make space for the incomers by moving along the cliff.

MeWally gets to the end of the monkey walk.

After all that climbing everyone headed to local restaurant for a much needed feed.

That was followed by a relax back at the Chalet. 

Sweet dreams Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.