26.9.13

5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Friday is market day in Faverges.

Carol and I didn't dance, but unlike the men, we were tempted.

We noticed this tower and trotted up the hill to check it out. 
The local castle, taken into public hands during the revolution.
You can hire the place for what-ever, like a party?.

We didn't need to hire the castle for a party, we have one already

and we're all set 

for our celebration meal.

As the sun went down,

the candles were lit

and we tucked in.

Everything, right down to the cake was delicious.

What a perfect end to a perfect holiday.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PAUL AND AMANDA

xx 

__________________________________________________________________________

Next Day finds us ready to go home,


A final look at the view with Phil and Carol,


a stroll around a supermarket for some 'on-the-road-grub,


and we set off for the long drive home


via the Calais - Dover ferry.

HOLIDAY OVER

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.