26.9.13

Riverside BBQ

Tonight we had to lug everything to the riverbank to earn our evening meal.

Then the men took over.

They did what they do best, poking and prodding and playing with fire.

These cheese filled mushrooms were gorgeous - a lot of mileage in these, I think.

And, at last, we eat.

and eat until we're full up and in need some entertainment....

Awe, thanks Phil, for kicking off the action.

NICE!

What is it about spray cream in the hands of adults?

Paul needed a wash and decided to take the nearest woman with him.

Carol took to the water to do some yogic stretching.

Luke was inspired to have a go - he's less supple than Carol, but he has time to catch up.

Team games ahoy!

WEEEEEE!

"I canna hold her cap'n"

Great night was had by all.

Thanks Paul and Amanda

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.