26.9.13

Conflans


A trip to this historic village, high on a hill above Albertville has to be treated properly.


Proper tourist pose at the town gateway.

That's-m'boy!
Proper tourist behaviour.

Pretty details

jostle with cute tourist pleasing streets.

Remember,

MEASURE TWICE, CUT ONCE.

: )

Classic Alpine Church.

You'd never get this roof past 'Planning' in the UK.
No, no, NO,

We had so much choice of really characterful places to take coffee.,
all of them tempting.

A bit more climbing and we topped out here.

What a stunning vista.

So much to this little town.

A final stroll through the park on the edge of the world, only stitched to the mountainside by this vine pergola.

Been there/Going there?, tell me what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.