16.9.13

Family Cook-Out 14.9.13



We've had a get together,
It was fun,
With a little bit of weather
And some sun....

First up from Facebook
Are some images,
Go on, take a look
At our family of all ages.

Lastly some shots 
from my fair hands,
Enjoy all those tots 
 aunts, uncles, cousins and nans.



Photo



Photo






Photo: My two beautiful cousins <3





Photo







Photo: My two beautiful cousins <3




Photo: Thanks Dave and Jen Very pleasant way of passing a few hours Nice to see you all To see you all nice. A few photos for you all to have a gander at.


Photo: Gordon Ramsey - watch out!...

Photo: Me - Clay - Aunt M

Photo: Funnyyyy :)

Photo: Happy daysss sis

Photo: The boys of this generation


Photo: <3

BONUS SHOTS




















THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR MAKING IT SUCH A FUN EVENING

: )

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17.9.13

    wow it looks like you had a fantastic time. who are all the little ones, and the baby. lovely pictures. your garden looks so big in these pictures as well. hope you had a great time in France look forward to seeing some pictures from your holiday. speak soon love Brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.