16.9.13

A Weymouth Walk

It's our last day at Eastfleet Campsite. Tomorrow we pack up our little cottage, kiss our hosts, Rich, Ali and the kids goodbye and head back to our own little cottage.


A goodbye walk to take in some of the delights that are just outside the campsite.


Random group enjoying their day,

Isolated jetty.


Funny sign.


A land time forgot.

Rich and Dave load up Riches BBQ to take it back up to his place.


It's been the biggest and best camp cooker EVER!

It's been perfect, we'll be back.

THANKYOU.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.