21.5.13

Lee Valley Paddling

Shiny, happy paddlers:

Testing times for the intrepid crew.

Lambs to slaughter.

OK, you passed, go forth and .....

prepare to die.

Bit of a wash out for some.

Lucky to have such caring chums. Either that or they're nicking your boat, Paul!

Paul.

Paul.

Still Paul.

Matt.

Plucky Paul heads into a mighty big wall of water.

Nice.

Matt, will not to be out done.

Focus.

Phil giving it rice.

As the instructor said - 

"Phil, smooth and easy" -

Wonder what he was alluding to?

Serious business paddling.

Call this white water?

 Pahhhhh!!!! S'easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.