30.5.13

Lee Valley - Again - For Matt

Here you go then Matt, a reminder of just how big that water really is.

Enjoy  : )

First off Matt, make your way to the top of the course

With your chums.

Remember, what goes up, must come down.

It's big enough to swallow a paddler - whole.

Matt, even the best get stuck in the big, gobbly stoppers.

 Clingon astern, Captain.

Foreshortening does the humongous water no justice at all.

This looks more like it, especially the last drop.

It can eat a whole raft.

Still afloat - I fancy a bit of that - giggle.

Then all you need to do is pop out .....

of your wet gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.