13.5.13

Brittany Fri 10 - Sun 12.5.13


Oh yes, it's another weekend in France with my dad.

What's he looking at?

Ah, this serene view.

Meanwhile it was the colours at this cafe at Plage du Kelinen, Carentec, that caught my eye: gorgeous.

Lovely place to settle for Moules Marinier.

A 17c church. Dad said that wasn't so impressive, the church in Nazing (his home village) has some parts that date back to Saxon times.

Sooo French.

And this.

Oh, yeh, this too!

Sooo windswept.

I love the shapes,

The freedom of open spaces.

Cockling

Our boat home. Sadly, by the time we got to it, it had gone. I guess I should've double checked the departure time.

Back to Roscoff - tide's well out.

High and dry harbour.

Bagpipe sounds drifted into my hotel room. It was a wedding party.

My new best friend, leaving.

Next morning, tide's in - view from my hotel window. I love this hotel, it's simple, cheap and spectacular. What more can you want?

Breakfast overlooking the sea, perfection and

we get to watch our boat arrive as we eat.

Another boat hoves across our bow as we sail home.

It's been a pleasant break - again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.5.13

    Hі thеre woulԁ you minԁ lеttіng me
    know whiсh web hoѕt you're working with? I've loadеd
    youг blog іn 3 completеly dіfferent web brοwѕers аnԁ I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

    Сan you suggеst a gooԁ web hоsting provіder аt a hοnеѕt pricе?
    Μany thаnks, I appreсіаte іt!


    Мy web ѕite: herbal party pills

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.