7.5.12

Flying Fun!

Here are the shots of our flying adventure care of our 
SUPER HERO PILOT 

PAUL.

Paul checked us over,

Made us smile.

Taxiing.

We each had a flight.

Even  Bobbers had a go. 

I love flying - even though we don't fly any more for green reasons,

lovely thing to do though - who can resist a ride in a MICROLIGHT?

Every landing was, of course, smooth!

When I wasn't up in the air, I was drinking tea, care of BOB - one of the members (it's a BOB kinda day), and taking photos of the whole shebang (is that how you spell shebang?).

What a great way to start a BANK HOLIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.