5.10.11

Polperro Tuesday 27.9.11


Yesterday this dead seal had been towed out to sea. 


Today it had bobbed back in. A group of bystanders was press-ganged into helping shift it into the water so that it could be towed away, again.


MeWally and Graham went fishing for our supper.


I was up on the roof terrace admiring this monster GARDEN SPIDER,


and drawing ...


this view.


I'm probably safer avoiding too much colour. Let that be a metaphor for life - yours, not mine!

I was tempted to draw this dog that stared at me for the whole time I was on the roof terrace. It's made of china, of course.


Then Bob and MeWally went fishing for supper. The rods had cost about 25 quid from Polperro post office.


There was no fish so we settled down to eat snacks and watch the telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.