5.10.11

Polperro Monday 26.9.11


We walked down to the little beach at Plopero this morning to find a dead GREY SEAL on the beach.


Later  in the day a couple of plastic containers were tied to its' flippers and then it was towed out to sea.


From the comfort of our roof terrace, we have a nice view of this defunct chapel.


The Veiw of the chapel from our roof terrace

The weather hasn't picked up, but that doesn't stop the British enjoying a bracing day out on the open sea!


Fishermen are still working. They don't mind the drizzle.


I'm not sure what the fish thought of the weather.


We mooched about for the day,


eventually the mist settled in and we headed to the pub .... like you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.