5.10.11

Polperro Saturday 24.9.11 A


Orientation Day!

OK, this amounts to: we took a stroll around town. It was a dull day - sadly.


Some houses are quirky.


Last nights' fishing boat had moored up in the INNER HARBOUR: it's the big green one.


More quirky homes.


A quirky local: MR BUTTERS! Yep that's me attempting to molest the poor man.
Jaquie seems to find it funny 
: )


The back end of a LAND ROVER????


We took of over the cliffs to take in the view.


We see no Grahams
: )



Gerry and I went down to the harbour and had a go at art. His is the one at the top, mine the one at the bottom ...... of the class

MUST TRY HARDER
: /

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.