5.10.11

Polperro Friday 23.9.11


We've come to POLPERRO for a break. It should be a quiet holiday. Trouble is, we've dragged 4 friends along with us. That puts an end to any ideas of tranquillity!


When we finally rolled into town, the others were already installed in our little cottage. It was after dark and the town looked romantic with it's warm glow.


A fishing boat loomed into the outer harbour as we chatted and took in the limited view. 




It was laden with a haul of fish that was very quickly of loaded under our watchful gaze.

I think I like it in this tiny, steep, car free fishing village.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.