18.8.11

Country Dancing - Wednesday 3.8.11


Every week the local MORRIS DANCERS come to EAST FLEET FARM CAMPSITE and PUB to entertain the holiday makers. That'll be us then.


This group has a good number of women in it, which is unusual. I think the big-wacky-wacky-sticks represent something manly, or handy, who knows? 



The big thing about them coming to the pub, is the chance they offer for the kids to wear silly hats and join the  dance .


There's time for a chat to the stars!


And I get to take shots of the lovely young people, so sweet, so innocent;


SO RUDE!!!!
: )


This lot are into the FLOWER POWER THING


and BADGES, lots of badges.


They're a merry hunch of folk of all ages,


playing great folk music over a pint or few.


At the end of the session, all the funny hats were gathered up to create a joyous image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.