18.8.11

Bridport Market - Wednesday 3.8.11


It's all very well jigging about with the MORRIS DANCERS, but a warm-up is a good idea. For us it was a trip to BRIDPORT MARKET, today and again on Saturday on our way home.


Musicians serenaded us ....


as we enjoyed a delicious 


CREAM TEA


 alfresco. 


A bride cut through the market stalls on her way to her carriage. I love this mix of the ROUGH AND THE SMOOTH.


As markets go, this one has a flea feel. It's a must for moochers.


We headed to the artisan community, lurking in the back streets (the community, not us; lurking, that is), somewhere near the big Waitrose store. 

After such a pleasant day we were ready for the excitement of the Morris Dancing Wednesday evening.

There was so much stuff to see and buy in Bridport on both days, and we bought ........NOTHING!

WE'RE EASY TO PLEASE AND HARD TO PLEASE IN EQUAL MEASURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.