4.8.11

Abbotsbury or Bust


It was all getting a bit late by the time we set off to cycle to Abbotsbury. What with the rain and then the visit by Tracey and Dave .... the tea drinking .... the chatting....


Even the most stunning landscapes and ancient monuments look rubbish on a dull day like today.


Instead of scenery, I kept an eye out for other things, like this dusty old street sign. Rather lovely, I think - how about you?


We did get to the Swannery, though didn't feel that the best part of 20 quid entry fee for 2, was good value. We had a cuppa and cake in the Kennels. The other thing here was the LACK OF A BIKE PARK? Perhaps it was tucked away in a corner?? Not very green of them?

We never made to Abbotsbury village nor to the Sub Tropical Gardens - which I love. 

Must get up earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.