8.7.11

GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL - Just because you can, doesn't mean you should



Take a solar/cold shower.


Still cage women for entertainment.




Put men in a square ring - ooo-arrr-missus!


Let the wheels come off your wagon.


Shove straw into voids.


Turn your back on BB King.


Have a laugh,


with nitrous oxide. The cows have to eat in this field later - too much litter, too risky.


Pass out in the mud.


Grab a girl.


Set yourselves up for an old joke: is that a missile in your trousers, or are you pleased to see me? 




Take a Glastonbury bath - inch by inch with wet wipes.


Think you're in with a chance of rescuing anyone from this mire.


Put your head through your legs and tell the juggler you love him.
Leave-im-he-aint worf-it.


Grab the nearest h--k-r - it's a play on words, a visual pun, please don't take it seriously.




Unless you're a small child.


Preach to the converted - but if you still eat TUNA, any tuna; STOP IT NOW.


Dress like a caravan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.