8.7.11

GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL - It-Dun-ge-no-Berrrr-Dan-Dis


What a great way to spend a week, exploring a big city, especially one as temporary as this. The great British weather put on a great show too - no snow, no hail, no frost, but most of the other stuff in abundance.


Somewhere nice to snuggle down when it rains.


Refugees.


In celebration of the best ever British invention.


Left for dead.


Looking through the rain at our twin.


More refugees.


Welcome warmth as we kept the home fires burning.


Bagged up and ready to go ..... to the party.


Flowers and shades to kid us it's a bright and sunny day.


Cool.


Way Cool.


Water proof hat.


Hen Party.


Refuelling the furnace ready for the frey.


Last boot standing.


Dreary queue to get in to the festivities.


Trekking to the long drops


Shanty town.


Posh town.



Down Town


Our feet are in there somewhere.


Ready to play Twister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.