8.7.11

Hill End


Welcome to the beeeeeautifuuuuulll GOWER PENINSULAR in South Wales.

Join us on land and sea:-


Hill End Camp Site, the setting for so many fun times with friends,


that it's strange to come here as a couple.


The walking is gentle and the area heaving with stunning flora.


HILARIOUS!


Sand dunes and reed beds on one side of us


and a steep sided ridge on the other.


From the top of the ridge I can see sea at every degree I turn. What a dream of a place.


We managed to get on the water and get our kit wet. MeWally did the man thing and constructed a camp washing line. Sorry, did that come out wrong?
: )


Get a load of that HUMONGOUS SURF .... and yes, I went out in it.


What can be better than a stroll along the beach?


What a PERFECT HOLIDAY it's been.


Final morning. Rush to the sea. Board under arm . Ready to surf. Look at MeWallys' body language. Look at that, um, surf.

THE DISAPPOINTMENT WAS PALPABLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.