18.7.11

Happy Birthday Patrick


What a fantastic party - the best ever
: )


Helen sang with her band SMOOTHEE


and we danced. The breaks were filled with a procession of talented folks taking to the little stage and offering songs, jokes and poems. 


Hanna and James made pizzas and kebabs.


Patrick made beer and wine. MeWally tried to drink it all. He failed!


MeWally and Bill didn't always look that engaged with the music, but they were having a good time and sitting as close to Helen as they could - don't think I didn't notice
 : )


I love this look as MeWally prepared to leap into the ....


HOT TUB.


Eventually fires struck up around the place and folks sat around chatting. We all really loved this log idea, where a log's quartered almost to the ground and set alight by burning one fire-lighter that's placed on the centre top.

 PURE GENIUS.

JUST LIKE THE PARTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.