17.4.11

France - Friday to Sunday 15 - 17. 4.11


A SHORT TRIP TO BRITTANY WITH MY DAD - 
GO THERE - NOW!!!!!!

FISHING BOATS - ROSCOFF, BRITTANY, FRANCE.

Last time we came here - in November - we pootled up the coast from BREST towards ROSCOFF. We enjoyed the LIGHT HOUSES.  We, well, HE actually, planned to finish that journey by picking up where we had left off at a place called Brignogan.


After a proper FRENCH BREKKY in a little cafe, we bimbled to a place called BRIGNOGAN, all of 35km. We needed a good cuppa - Coffee, after that.


The cafe's on the other side of the bay now, we're coffee'd-up  and walking the beach.


Looks good to me!


Wandering on 


along the coast and back to BRIGNOGAN, for more coffee


and more time beach combing,


and playing, 


very pleasant.


It's a Catholic country - 
AND THEY WONT LET YOU FORGET IT!!!!


We hit a rocky bay. It's a granite area,


with fab beaches,


empty - pretty much,


apart from these two geezas.


Get a load of this beach - 
WORLD CLASS.


Drink it in - it's as good as a holiday.


This rock looks a bit like a Guinea Pig?!


............


I love the church towers around here. One day I'll log a whole lot of them. They have OSAURYS in this region - PRETTY FREAKY : |


Beaches - still good.....


as you can tell.


Time you took a ferry from PLYMOUTH 


and chilled


for a bit.


After all,


all work


and no play,


make Jack a 


DULL


BOY!


Roscoff was getting dusky by the time we drifted back to it. A perfect view for our evening meal.


Eventually I got back to chez MeWally and sampled the wine I had bought . We sat out in the Mock Trop to enjoy it..


and went in doors to enjoy les fruit de mare : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.