27.5.11

Chelsea Flower Show - Wednesday 25.5.11


Sit back, relax and enjoy a day at THE CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW .....
Not everything here was at CHELSEA, one 'exhibit' was spotted in a front garden in the KEW area of town - can you spot it?


We hit a perfect day, we couldn't ask for more.


Having parked at KEW, we strolled along the THAMES to the TUBE.


Our tickets were a gift from Joyce. It looks as if we were lucky to get them!


The ROYAL HOSPITAL CHELSEA is the setting for the show,


Somewhere here there's a PHYSIC GARDEN which is open right through the show, as well as other times. Said to be WELL WORTH A VISIT. No time today, sadly.


MeWally checking out new ideas for our place .... it's a bit ROCOCO OLD BEAN!


Me, MeWally and Joyce hanging around, waiting for Judy, the fourth member of our party.

ENJOY THE GARDENS.......








ENJOY THE ART ......










Where's the next garden?


I guess you could call him a work of art ..... Diarmuid Gavin


ENJOY THE INDOOR DISPLAYS .......







After all that we left the reassuring safety of the old guard


as they kept up a REAR GUARD,


headed back to the tube


for the start of our


long journey home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.