12.3.11

Dart Weekend - Saturday 12.3.11


Blackpool Sands beckoned us - not the northern version, but the DEVON version.


We set off across the sea, with my little camera set for night time with an ISO of 1600! Sorry about the consequent, rubbish quality of the shots.


There was a smidgen of surf to carry us back to the beach, my boat picked up super well on it.


There was a wedding party at the beach complete with the BRIDAL CARRIAGE, DEVON STYLEE : )


Judging by the skirt lengths, we have all 7 ages of women at the wedding!


Gerry had been drawing this scene as we paddled, it came out rather well.


Tea all round for the intrepid paddlers and artist.


Finally, a trip into a big super market!!!!!! I was sooo excited. They didn't have a drop of whipping cream in the place.
 USELESS SAINSBURY'S, and that's why I shop in GREEN SPIRIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.