12.3.11

Dart Weekend - Friday 11.3.11



I made a pudding for the folks we're meeting up with, for Friday nights meal.


Anyhoo, I loved the coco and milk mix; it was all bubbly!


We made it to our destination - the same place as January.


Gerry and I went out to do a bit of sketching,


taking in a view of BRIMPTS FARM nestling in its' valley,


and mucking about. Here GERRY IS A PIXIE!


Graham arrives as we wandered and sketched, he hurled abuse as he passed us - NASTY MAN!


The cows posed beautifully for us to sketch.


Jaquie and Bob turned up and were really pleasant to us as we continued to scribble.


The farm cat wanted us to cuddle it, 


a lot.


Graham set to and made LASAGNE for all of us.


It was well yummy.


It was all finished off with the choccy pudding I made the other day. Came out rather well!

This time we stayed out of the hot tub, but the young ones jumped in. We were too knackered and hit the sack as they partied on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.