9.3.11

Greg Trickers' Exhibition Preview - Friday 4.3.11


What a freezing night to turn out to look at art. I wore a far too short, way too flimsy dress. Froze my nether regions! But it was well worth the effort.


GLOUCESTER CATHEDRAL glows a warm welcome.


Debbi and Alan went all soft and gooey on us. They loved the art and fancy a piece for a wedding pressy.


We took time to look at the structure of this, ancient building, currently most famous for being HOGWORTS, in the Harry Potter movies.


Simply an atmospheric shot of the cloisters. I love the flag stone floor; the light catches the worn surface, making it look wet.


GREG TRICKER chatted to all and sundry.


SISTER WENDY spent the evening being the centre of  attention.


Eventually the four of us headed out into the night for a meal in Painswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.