25.12.10

Birthday Boy - Friday 24.12.10


I, for one, can't imagine having a birthday on Christmas Eve, but for Gerry, it's the norm.

Uley, GGloucestershire UK.

I took a drive over to Uley, a whole 10 minutes away from our place, stopping on the VILLAGE GREEN to take this picture. The church is the one we all attended earlier in the year when the family gathered for a Christening. This is the village that MeWally was born in!! It's a very special place.


Gerry and I had, the ever traditional, MINCE PIES.You can see his birthday mug next to him. The image must have bee based on him; SOOOOO FUNNY : )


We took this shot from his house. That's a lot of birthday snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.