26.12.10

Boxing Day Gathering - Sunday 26.12.10



A first, it seemed that Santa was a little bit shy, but he soon got into his stride.


All the children knew they must wait quietly if Santa was to think them good enough little boys to receive their gifts.


They were sooooo well behaved that Santa could not resist them 


and soon he began to hand around lots of pressys. 

LOVELY : )


Imagine meeting Santa! PRETTY EXCITING!!!!!!!


Alex was soon all partied out and felt the need to slump out on the nearest sofa.


Michelle tried a weird drink, a glass within a glass.


She loved it - Me? I was driving; lucky escape, I reckon.


Group photo of those of us still standing, well, sitting actually and then off home with Santa's' pressys clutched tightly to our bosoms.

Good food and company, always a winning combination - thanks Jaqui and Tony.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.