17.9.10

Brum Arts Festival Sunday 12.9.10


With KERRANG taking over the main stage, we were in for a day of heavier rock. It was great.








It's the last day of the festival and after all the culture, 

(The drummer, Rogue States)
KERRANG! 

IT FEELS LIKE A FESTIVAL! 





The girls came out to play




MeWally and I stopped for SUSHI - as much as you can eat for a tenner!




Then we had a lovely sit down to enjoy the sun and the scenary.




We had to rest up, we were so full!




We waddled along to the other stage,




and enjoyed a bit of people watching as the bands played Reggae and Ska. 




! ?

Mind you the rest of the festival continued with it's eclectic mix of music, art and dance.


We loved the BOLLYWOOD  DANCERS, a group of  locals, mostly Asian, of all ages ........and abilities. 
What a hoot they were!!






Rogue States - again!


Esther Dee, weird and wee.


And there they were again, Brenda, Anne, Laurie, Amber and Bea.




We're all lovin' this festival!

Click here to get back to Muddy Boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.