3.1.14

Wey Too Much Fun ....... 31.12.13


Here are a few fuzzy snaps of a perfect night in, 
in Weymouth.

I jockeyed for prime position as puss in boots.

 The mirror don't lie, but am I down hearted?

HELL NO!!

MeWally and I are toting our best gear, and racing our weirdly dressed asses to the seaside for some New Year betting on the Gee Gees.

Queen Zebra, horsing around.

Rock King rocking the room,

with his banned member - singer wasn't bad either
PHNA-PHNA! 

I love a man in long socks and painted moustache; soooooo grown up.

Party people.

Soft focus is all us mature women need. Shame more people don't use it on me.
: )

I think I was tiddley when I took this.

Ooops - storm brewing.

Some of my favourite old geezers raiding the hospitality!

Don't you just wanna give her a big squeezey hug? I do, tho that simply wouldn't be cricket.
 : )

Still standing, against the odds, even tho a couple look as if they've pegged out..

Soaking up the .....atmosphere.

It was a fun night.
We DIDN'T win a thing.
BUT 
WE WERE HAPPY.

Great night Ali and Rich

Many thanks for organising it all 
and
for inviting us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.