3.1.14

Deck The Halls - 29.12.13


Gotta 'prep the hovel' in readiness for a relative invasion.

Outside the trees were baubled and a couple of these potted gnomes guarded our front door against the marauding hordes, 
and still they came!

Inside, fir cones, fairy lights and gingerbread.
Christmas-don-get-no-better-than-that.

Apart from some holly, ivy and stuff - Awe Pretty Room.

Photo
Here they are,

Photo
sitting around,

looking gorgeous

and smiling muchly.

And after all the guests had gone, we cleared the table of spare grub and had had a breather.
Then I had to bring you this shot of socks.

PRETTY COOL-HUH?

Thankyou 
SECRET EMMA AND ANDY! 

They helped me see in the new year in style.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.