1.10.13

Wye Weekend - Sunday 28.9.13

 HOT TUBBING 

CHILLING

CLIMBING

'SHROOMING

"You coming in Howie?"

"What, with you farting in the bath? NO WAY"

"Hey Mike, joining us girls in the hot tub?"

"Looks dead boring. I'm off for me breakfast."


"Hee-Hee, we've got the hot tub all to ourselves"

BUBBLES, LOTS OF BUBBLES

: )

The others ate and chilled in the sun.

We stayed till our fingers were like prunes - wrinkled that is, not red.

Then off to climb.

Jamie

Tom

Tom bouncing back down

Jake on the up

Jake

Parasol Mushroom and Hannas feet.

Thank you so much family Greenwood for hosting a fantastic couple of days in the greenwood
as it were
guvnor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.