14.10.13

Petrol Head-inism - Friday 11.10.13

MeWally celebrated his birthday quite a while ago, but today was the day he took his gift.

His gift involved super cars.
COOL!

and hair nets.
UNCOOL!

He went for a trip around Donnington race track in one of these little Alfa Romaos.

The little cars were driven by a racing driver who explained the fastest way to race around the track.

And here it is, MeWallys' drive. He'd has his briefing, and his racing demo.
Now he had to put it all into practice.

Pose for photo,

Jump in,

and 
go-GO-GO!!!

Off along the slip lane,

and out onto the track for a lap or 3.

Then back into the pit lane, white knuckled, but happy,

to park up and leave with some great memories.

FUN

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.