16.9.13

Womad - Weekend July 25th - 28th 2013


All that we needed was lugged onto the site - 


Are we too old for this game?


Tents went up everywhere as the BIG ASS loomed over us

Riff Raff it screamed at us.


Some folks had made an amazing effort


Cute vehicles abound


All soooo stylish.


Nice STEAM POWERED FAIR GROUND


BUBBLES!!!!


Space ship ice cream maker.


SUMMER

: )


Guo Yue with his white jade flute.


All this and he can cook too.


Tranny fast food - fantastic, tho intimidating.


SCREAM IF YOU WANNA GO FASTER!!!!!!!


Night draws on.


Awe, everything looks magical - 
or is that the BEER EFFECT?.


The parade of the kids artwork.


PEOPLE STACK TOPPLES


RED HOT CHILLI PIPERS

Blowing bubbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.