29.6.13

Family BBQ - Sat 29.6.13

All you need for the perfect BBQ is 
  1. a gorgeous day, 
  2. gorgeous food, 
  3. a gorgeous chef to make the most of the food, 
  4. a gorgeous hostess to keep everyone smiling and 
  5. gorgeous company.

All 5 points ticked

I took very few piccys, 

Three cousins playing with a passing pooch.

William looking scrumptious in a SUN hat. 

MeWally communing with a member of the younger generation.

That's it folks, except to say,.



NICK AND SANDRA
THANKS FOR LAYING ON A PERFECT DAY
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.