26.7.12

Walking To Stroud -


What a lovely day!

With tickets to pick up from Trading Post in Stroud,

We set off  - ON FOOT
passing folks making the most of the first warm and dry day for months!

Crossing the common to Amberly


And resting at viewpoints.
It took us half a day,

up hill and down dale.

We do have roads around here,

but on a day like this,

with sites like this,

why drive?

Life is short,

so soak up every detail

while you have the chance.

then pick up tickets and drink tea.


Now....walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.