27.6.12

- Thursday 7.6.12

Bob and I headed over to the tiny sea edge village of Maughold to visit the artist

I liked this semi underground house that we passed along the way.

After our visit we headed into the village church yard - 7th century site,

with much more modern graves; merely a few hundred years old.

The REAL OLD STONES were tucked away under this little structure.

I thought this old relic was intriguing,

as was the stone he was leaning on.

Bob displaying an impressive erection.
Never seen a man so happy!

It's an atmospheric place,

precariously sheltering near the edge of the sea.

Lovely place, one of the IOMs' best kept secrets, well worth more exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.