27.6.12

Peel In Motion - Sunday 3.6.12

It's Sunday and that means no race practice and no racing.
In Peel they're holding a festival
FOR ONE DAY ONLY!

The boats crammed into the harbour have been decked out in bunting and flags.

Some of the visitors and their skid lids are decked out for a party as well.

Plenty of bands kept folks on the streets.

A couple of guys put on a bike stunt act. They were pretty good, but by far the best bit was the ultra cool running commentary laid on by one of the riders.
5 very short videos follow;

ENJOY -
Especially the one where the guy drops his bike. 
See, it's not just me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.