27.6.12

Gorselea - Monday 4.6.12


First day of racing.


Hot and sunny!!
MeWally frantically winds the new solar radio; we need to listen in to the commentary.


Between races folks began to melt into the countryside.


I sloped off looking for something different to take a shot of; and to have a quick JR in the portaloo.


All too much for Bobbers who took to his bed for a few Z's.


There was racing too.

Fast,

very fast
: )


It's the JUBILEE today
and we spent the evening AL FRESCO.


Once Steve and Graham had primed the patio heater with a giant blow torch.
Worked a treat!


The sun began to sink over the harbour. 
We watched from the back garden of the holiday house,
WINE IN HAND.


Meanwhile, up on PEEL HILL
the royalists lit a beacon to celebrate 60 years of QE2,
GOR-BLESS-ER
?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.