27.6.12

Ballaugh Glen- Saturday 9.6.12

First job, get all the bikes running.
D-HOOO!!


Eventually the beasty bike roared into life. but it was the second time this week that the crash team had to be deployed to do a jump start!


At last, we arrived at this famous bridge where the bikes get big air, which we are assured makes this an exciting place to watch the racing.
.
Beer and bikes..... not us.

The weather wasn't kind. We waited for HOURS and were so bored that I started to take silly pictures.
Wave!!

Marshalls, as bored as us.

Oh yes, they looked bored.

One little race and then nothing. 
The new NORTON came round to entertain the crowds.

A meal out with a gorgeous sunset and views of Ireland - I think- made up for a rubbish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.