7.10.11

Polperro Saturday 1.10.11


Another day in heaven. Oh how fantastic is CORNWALL? 

WHY FLY??????????


Bob, Graham, MeWallyn and I set off for that brill CAFE in TALLAND BAY ..... again.


Oh look - CAKE! 

What a surprise.


We stuff our faces and 'look at the view' (ref: Last Of The Summer Wine).


I've never paddled with a northerner in a flat cap!


Good fun was had by all 


on this playful and perfect sea.


Came across this porpoise, dead in the sea. In too close to the cliffs to get a ID of species.


Here we are then, dropping off Graham and Bob at Polperro,


before heading off along the coast 


together, towards FOWEY.


As the men fished, I painted


Polperro, Cornwall at dusk
not a good, dusk image. 


HEY-HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.